Deepsa Technologies For Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical companies face challenges that go well beyond standard ,complex operations, advanced project and quality management, compliance with stringent regulatory requirements, and many more.
solutions for pharmaceutical and chemical industries, delivered by Deepsa, enable you to:
- Improve information access and collaboration.
- Accurately register and track critical data.
- Automate transactions, integrate business processes and standardize financial information.
- Optimize people and resources.
- Quickly adapt to changing regulations and processes.
- Trigger scientific bottom-line improvements
- Predict future performance
- Withstand global challenges
Anenor solution can be mapped and configured to meet the specific needs of the following industries:
- Bulk drugs
- Pharmaceutical machinery manufacturing
- Medical device manufacturing
Some Key Benefits:
- Optimize Manufacturing Resources to Expedite Profitable, New Product Introductions
With development costs approaching new heights for each new product, life sciences and pharmaceutical companies constantly strive to bring products to market quickly, yet control costs by monitoring operations at a detailed level, keeping a close watch on yields and labor, tracking raw material usage and planning production shifts to maximize capacity. Deepsa ERP provides visibility across all areas of your organization from finance to manufacturing. Pharmaceutical ERP software helps speed the flow of goods, eliminate waste due to costly shelf-life expirations and returns, optimize production operations and deliver increased efficiency to meet new product introduction demands while helping keep costs at a minimum.
- Support for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Regulatory Compliance
Regulatory agencies and government departments place specific requirements on pharmaceutical manufacturers when implementing manufacturing systems. Deepsa ERP for pharmaceutical and life sciences companies supports GMP requirements. The solution documents standard processes, and tracks and logs operations and results to support your detailed reporting requirements. With pharmaceutical ERP software, features such as traceability, lot tracking and traceability, production statistics reporting, specification management and change management provide the control and predictability you need to detect and address exceptions early, and consistently produce the highest quality products.
- Improve Production Planning and Inventory Management
Life sciences and pharmaceutical manufacturers handle active ingredients that are often very expensive in small quantities so they are often reused and/or recycled several times. pharmaceutical ERP software models the processing and reprocessing of such materials. It also helps minimize over-runs and short-runs, and uses shelf-life tracking to take expiration dates into consideration during production and into the distribution process.
integrated solutions can be deployed quickly, without complicated customization or drawn-out implementations.
DEEPSA solutions for retail, enable you to:
- Get value faster with purpose-built, retail-specific functionality
- Drive customer-centricity
- Optimize inventory management
- Improve cash flow
- Make better merchandizing decisions
- Get more value from your existing POS and software investments
- Support multichannel operations
Deepsa solutions can help retailers better manage retail operations, processes, and relationships for greater profitability.
Some Key Benefits:
- Accelerate business success with a single, end-to-end solution.
Reduce complexity and improve operational efficiency across your retail operation with a single solution that standardizes processes across multiple sites and provides deep insight into business performance.
- Empower employees to improve customer satisfaction.
Help people to connect with customers and suppliers and work fast and smart with access to RoleTailored tools and information specific to sales associates, store managers, buyers, and more
- Add stores and expand into new retail channels.
React quickly to change and expand your business model by adding stores and distribution centers and taking advantage of multichannel retail opportunities. With the capability to build profitable supply chain relationships, you can get ahead of demand and improve margins.
- Get people up to speed quickly-even with a rapidly changing workforce.
Minimize training requirements with a solution that works like and with familiar products. The easy-to-use, intuitive user interface makes it easy for people to start working right away.